Thursday, April 19, 2007

Big Ass Surprise

No pun intended. I had to go to the doctor the other day and of course, they made me get on the scale. Well, I lost 10 pounds in the last 6 months. I have never spontaneously lost weight in my life. And trust me, I was not behaving myself. I was so happy. My doctor was so happy, but then concerned, because he knows I don't just lose weight without effort. I really have no idea how it happened, so it is hard to keep doing what I didn't know I was doing, but I will try. But, I am flying blind here, folks. But flying with 10 pounds less.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Came here from Steph's page. Just wanted to say thanks for the chuckle in your comment to her. I have tears running down my cheeks and when I read your note about the tiara it made me laugh out loud.