Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bread and Chocolate

Connie and I live about an hour away from each other. I am currently trying to sell my house and move to her town. I love her town, which is a sweet little seaside town, just the right size, and if you situate your house in the right spot, you can walk anywhere in town, and it's a busy little town.

So, today I went and got a free sofa and chair from a woman, and then I drove down and Connie and I had lunch, then I went and put the sofa in storage. I am learning to upholster and it will be a Project. That I am not ready for yet. While waiting on her, I wandered around and went into a little wine and cheese store, where I bought some pasta, chocolate, water (in a cool bottle) and cheese. I am not a big fan of high quality chocolate. I like the cheap, sweet kind. But I have given it up. And, occasionally, I would like a little treat. SO I am trying to learn to like good quality chocolate- the kind that is actually good for you. So I can have a tiny treat after my day. I got 2 different kinds, and am currently trying the kind with blueberries in it. So far, so good. And then I went to the bakery next door and got fresh bread. So for dinner, I had stinky, soft cheese, on fresh bread, with banana slices on it. Pretty good. And now I am trying my little fancy pants chocolate.
All in all, a good day-
Ginnie (formerly known as CrabbyLou)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi! I was wondering what happened! Glad you are having fun.