Thursday, January 25, 2007

Today's food.

I have done fairly well today. I had baked oatmeal with banana for breakfast, tuna and triscuits for lunch, an apple, and a cup of green tea. I don't have a clue what I will have for dinner, but it will be good. Maybe more bread and cheese. While Connie has dinners of crackers, my easiest is toast. I love toast, primarily cinnamon toast or PB&J toast, so clearly, out of bounds for me right now.

One of the things I am trying to do right now is portion reduction, but eat sort of like I normally eat. There are a few modifications, but basically the same. So, cheese is fine, because I don't eat a ton of it. I eat eggs for dinner a few times a week, because as a nutritionist told me once, they are little healthy packages. It has been proven that the cholesterol from them doesn't stick to you. And they have lots of protein, which I can fall short on.

I had half an ounce of the fancy chocolate last night. That is pretty good, isn't it? And Connie walked me all over town yesterday. And I slept last night pretty well. I am not a good sleeper and have bought so many relax-and-g0-to-sleep cd's, none of which does much for me. Being in the same general location as she is will help both of us move more. She is better about it than I am, but I don't really mind walking around with her, and her town is great for walking.

I may have to get some eggs before going home.....

No comments: